Wii Love Nintendo!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo III: The confirmation of Barbarians and Witch Doctors ^^

2 posters

Go down

Diablo III: The confirmation of Barbarians and Witch Doctors ^^ Empty Diablo III: The confirmation of Barbarians and Witch Doctors ^^

Post  grandborn Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:24 pm

I recently visited the Diablo 3 site and found out loads of info on the Diablo series i never knew before. I never knew for one it was such a popular series, two such a gory series, and three so much fun!! I love the concept of hacking and slashing ur enemies by clicking on dem with da mouse from a isometric view.

But that aint wat i was going to talk about. On the site they've released confirmations of 2 classes for the upcoming Diablo III. The classic, melee DPS class Barbarian will be returning from Diablo II, along with the favourite whirlwind, shout and smashing attacks with the powerful force of brute strength. Also, a brand new class called the Witch Doctor, who hails from the jungle regions, will be seen on the game as a magical, pet summoning voodoo warrior with disease and fire attacks and a 'zombie wall' attack that diteriates enemies who reach their grasp, and even a locust attack that when it reaches a gorde of enemies it spreads to all of it's victims and consumes them to the bone, leaving all the lovely blood to help them slide to their graves. (Horrible! Well that's history related stuff for u {pardon the pun from the 'Horrible Histories' book series})

You guys are free to post wat other classes you hope to see in the game. Remember Blizzard are only thinking of releasing 5 classes. So be creative and consider all the important factors that shud appear on classes e.g. DPS, tanking... Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Other classes I hope to see include templar which are a decent tanking class similar to paladins, but cant heal and instead command defensive spells; preists to heal other party members in dire battles; and a magi class like Arcanists, Elementalists, Shaman or Psionics, or even the return of Sorcerers from Diablo II.
grandborn
grandborn
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Back to top Go down

Diablo III: The confirmation of Barbarians and Witch Doctors ^^ Empty Re: Diablo III: The confirmation of Barbarians and Witch Doctors ^^

Post  Crazyt Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:14 pm

I dont know anything about the Diablo series, only that is has a huge fanbase. And i prolly wont get Diablo 3, dunno why... I dont like the colourless world I think Razz But the game sure has the same awesome video's as World Of Warcraft
Crazyt
Crazyt
King Bowser
King Bowser

https://wiilovenintendo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Diablo III: The confirmation of Barbarians and Witch Doctors ^^ Empty Re: Diablo III: The confirmation of Barbarians and Witch Doctors ^^

Post  grandborn Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:37 am

Well if youv ever wanted an RPG, like WoW, where u have more control over your attacks and lots of blood spilling and ghoul chopping, then I suggest u buy it asap after its released. If u end up not liking it then u can return it, I suspect... Razz

Also it will have online features over 'Battle.net', which is where Starcraft, Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 have online matches. Try googleing it if u dunno the web address.

If u really then u could order Diablo 2 via one of their official websites to see wat the series r like... its not on the Diablo 2 website however (if there is one), so ull hav lotsa work to do if u wanna order it.
grandborn
grandborn
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Back to top Go down

Post  Crazyt Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:58 pm

In Holland you cant return your games to the store after you played them. So only if your game is still sealed and you return your game within 24 hours you can get your money back. A few years ago they came up with this idea, I dont mind. Ill try Diablo 2, since its very cheap right now Wink

I know what Battlenet is, used to played Warcraft 3, great game
Crazyt
Crazyt
King Bowser
King Bowser

Back to top Go down

Post  grandborn Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:01 pm

Wow, rly? tell me wat kind of game Warcraft 3 is. I never played it or the others so itll be nice to know. if im interested then i might buy it. Also try to supply me the web address if Warcraft 3 has one.
grandborn
grandborn
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Back to top Go down

Post  Crazyt Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:39 pm

Warcraft 3 is already a somewhat ''old'' game. Its a RTS , you can compare it to Age of Empires.

Its also based in the world of Azeroth, all the races, and some of the mobs already existed way back in the early ages of computer gaming, with Warcraft 1

http://www.blizzard.com/us/war3/

Try to find some video's about it on youtube Smile
Crazyt
Crazyt
King Bowser
King Bowser

Back to top Go down

Post  grandborn Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:48 am

I checked out the website. Not sure if im interested tho. Ill w8 for Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 instead Smile .
grandborn
grandborn
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum